Shakshuka is a classic breakfast from the Middle East, but who says you can't eat it as a supper? This one-pan dish is based on our spicy Supp' tomato sauce, chickpeas and egg. Our chef made a delicious Supp' Dukkah spice mix to give the dish extra crunch.
Yay, no cleaning dishes!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take the aluminum tray, put the Supp' Shakshuka sauce in the tray and fill 1/2 of the tray with chickpeas.
- Place the aluminum tray with Shakshuka sauce and chickpeas in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut all paprika into strips of 1 cm and fry the strips golden brown on a medium fire, in butter or olive oil.
- Fry the naan bread in the same pan of the paprika. Do not clean the pan, but use the fat to bake the naan bread.
- Carefully remove the aluminum tray from the oven and add the egg. Break the egg next to the chickpeas and add the paprika stripes on top of it. Place it again in the oven until the egg white is cooked (5 to 8 minutes).
- Finish the Shakshuka with Feta and the Supp' Dukkah Spice mix. Serve with the pita bread.